The ME400 is a blended class in which participants complete 10 hours of self-paced e-learning, followed by 15 hours of live Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) spread over 3 days.
In the ME400 ACSR Avid Maestro | Engine System Support course students focus on the installation, administration, and architecture of the Avid Maestro | Engine system, learning to connect, configure, and troubleshoot the system. Exercises give students practical experience in integrating systems and applying troubleshooting techniques.
Course attendees must have completed the self-paced e-Learning content prior to attending the Virtual Instructor-Led Training.
This course prepares candidates for the Avid Certified Support Representative: Maestro | Engine certification
This course is designed for:
- Front-line maintenance personnel and engineers
- Facility or freelance technicians responsible for large Avid Maestro | Engine environments in a broadcast facility
- ACSR candidates
- System administrators responsible for the day-to-day operation and administration of an Avid Maestro | Engine system
The following are highly recommended:
- Working knowledge of Linux OS
- ME215 Maestro | Engine System Administration course or equivalent experience
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify different systems and capabilities
- Understand workflow concepts
- Undertake basic assembly and configuration
- Perform an Installation
- Mount shared data
- Use the Web Layout Configurator
- Understand audio mixing
- Access helpful tools