This is an online eLearning video course consisting of 3 hours*.
Advanced Networking for Avid Shared Storage NEXIS/ISIS (eLearning) (NET112EL) is a 3 hour online eLearning course and the second in a series covering computer networking. Intended for engineers responsible for supporting and maintaining the Avid NEXIS and Avid ISIS family of products, this course is designed to help you understand, build, and troubleshoot complex Avid networks. This course builds on the NET111 Basic Networking course and digs deeper into aspects of networking theory, configuring an Avid shared storage (NEXIS/ISIS) network, understanding network settings, and provides an introduction to managing a network switch. This course is a prerequisite for the Avid NEXIS ACSR NX420/423 classroom training course, but can be taken standalone.
This course is designed for:
- System Administrators
- Maintenance personnel and Engineers
NET111EL or equivalent knowledge
- Set up and support Avid NEXIS and Avid ISIS systems
- Understand advanced networking theory
- Configure an Avid Shared Storage Network
- Troubleshoot an Avid Network
- Learn Best Practices for Configuring Switches
*Online content is available for 90 days from the date access is granted.