The Avid Certified | Support Representative (ASCSR) for Avid S4/S6 certification is designed for industry professionals seeking to validate that they have the knowledge and skills necessary to install, maintain, and troubleshoot Avid S4 and S6 hardware and their software components to fully harness its power.
The ACSR for Avid S4/S6 certification demonstrates a strong technical understanding of the Avid S4 and S6 systems, including how to apply advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting techniques. As an ACSR, you become the front line of defense and support, tasked with keeping everything running smoothly.
The ACSR for Avid S4/S6 certification provides:
- Industry recognition of proven expertise as a technical professional who understands how to install, configure, troubleshoot and support both the Avid S4 and S6 systems
- A certification-specific digital badge and credential easily managed and shared on social media and on marketing materials to differentiate yourself and your organization
- Entry in Avid's online certification directory accessible via the Find a Certified Professional, as well as a printable certificate of achievement
- Access to the worldwide community of Avid Certified Support Representatives for peer-to-peer communication, and prioritized access to Avid's Customer Care team
Successful candidates will have extensive experience with Avid S4 and S6 hardware and software, as well as a working knowledge of Pro Tools. Although not required, Avid strongly recommends that candidates complete the following courses before the certification exam:
This course takes a blended learning approach, with online learning prior to attending a virtual ‘hands-on’ workshop on the Avid S4 and S6 hardware and software components, to build the skills and competencies required for certification.
The following certification exam study guide is available to help you assess your readiness to take the exam:
Once certified, you can further deepen your expertise, add to your credentials, and further demonstrate your mastery of Avid’s range of audio products by pursuing one or more of the following technical certifications:
- Avid Certified | Support Representative, Pro Tools
- Avid Certified | Support Representative, Avid VENUE S6L
Or pursue additional or higher-level Pro Tools user certifications:
- Avid Certified | Sonnox Plug-In Specialist
- Avid Certified | Pro Tools Music Professional
- Avid Certified | Pro Tools Post Professional
- Avid Certified | Pro Tools Music Expert
- Avid Certified | Pro Tools Post Expert
- Avid Certified | Avid S6 Expert
- Avid Certified | Pro Tools Dolby Atmos Professional
For further questions on the cost, schedule, and maintenance of your certification, please see: