The Avid Certified Support Representative: MediaCentral | Production Management certification is designed to verify the knowledge and skills required to install, maintain, troubleshoot, administer and support Avid’s MediaCentral | Production Management solution. It is recommended for technical support staff and managers, installers, and system administrators who work with MediaCentral | Production Management and, like all Avid certifications, it is recognized by top post-production, movie, television, and broadcast facilities worldwide.
As an ACSR, you become the front line of defence in keeping the facility running smoothly. If you need backup support, your ACSR status gains you access to Avid's senior support team and will connect you to the worldwide community of Avid Certified Support Representatives.
The ACSR: MediaCentral | Production Management certification provides:
- Industry recognition of proven expertise as a technical professional who understands how to install, configure, troubleshoot and support Avid MediaCentral | Production Management systems
- Access to the ACSR technical community for peer to peer communication
- A certification logo to add to marketing materials, websites, business cards to differentiate yourself and your organization
- Entry in Avid's Certification Registry accessible via the Find a Certified Professional online listing, as well as a Certificate of Achievement
Achieving certification as an ACSR: MediaCentral | Production Management is a step on the path towards Avid Certified Support Representative: Elite status. The credential is also highly recommended to have before becoming an Avid Certified Support Representative: MediaCentral | Cloud UX.
What do I have to do to be certified?
Certification is granted solely based on passing the ACSR: MediaCentral | Production Management certification exam. Course attendance is optional, though highly recommended.
What are the prerequisites?
Successful candidates will have extensive experience with MediaCentral | Production Management systems. Although course attendance is not required to take the certification exam, Avid strongly recommends candidates attend the course. This course provides hands-on training to help candidates build the skills and competencies required for certification. It is a blended course with 15 hours of self-paced online content plus 20 hours of Live online instruction spread over 5 days. Participants will learn to setup, install and configure the core components of a MediaCentral | Production Management system and test a typical workflow. Finally, participants will have the opportunity to take the associated proctored certification exam.
As illustrated above, it is further recommended that you complete one or more of the following certifications prior to enrolling in the class:
- Avid Certified Support Representative: Media Composer
- Avid Certified Support Representative: Avid NEXIS
- Avid Certified System Administrator: MediaCentral | Production Management
- Minimum 1 year as the primary MediaCentral | Production Management system administrator
- Candidates also need a strong understanding of networking principles and protocols. A Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification is recommended
Is there any information about what is covered on the exam?
A certification exam study guide is available for every ACSR exam. For more information on what’s covered on the exam and to help you assess your own readiness to sit the exam, please download the ACSR: MediaCentral | Production Management Exam Study Guide.
Where can I take the exam?
The exam is offered via Avid’s online proctored environment, at selected Avid offices and authorised Avid Learning Partners. Contact your local Avid Learning Services team for details on exam locations and schedules.
How much does certification cost?
All prices, including the cost of the exam and the recommended courses, are set according to currency values in specific countries and regions. Contact your local Avid Learning Services team for details.
What do I have to do to maintain certification?
Once you have made the investment to become an ACSR, maintaining your Avid Certification enables you to show your skills and capabilities are current, and provides you with access to the wealth of premium level technical content made available to ACSR’s. You’ll also be able to participate and benefit from interaction with peers within the global ACSR community. Recertification does not mandate training attendance, but Avid’s blend of classroom and online recertification training make it easier and faster to maintain your ACSR status. Contact your local Avid Learning Services team for the latest details.
Learning Partner を検索する
アメリカ大陸 – email@example.com
アジアパシフィック – trainingAPAC@avid.com
ヨーロッパ・中東・アフリカ – trainingEMEA@avid.com