Avid Link Revealed at NAMM—Free App Connects the World’s Creative Community, Enabling Creatives to Collaborate and Aspiring Pros to Get Discovered
The NAMM Show (North Hall, Booth #15502), Anaheim, CA, 2019/01/24
Avid delivers free mobile and desktop app to create opportunities for creatives to interact, promote their work, and purchase products—all in one simple, easy-to-use interface
Avid® (Nasdaq: AVID), the leading technology provider that powers the media and entertainment industry, today released the full version of Avid Link, the one-of-a-kind free app for content creators. Available in the Apple App Store and Google Play, or as a direct download from the Avid Link product page, Avid Link enables anyone working in music, film and television or aspiring to—whether a novice or a pro and whether an Avid user or not—to improve their ability to promote their skills and get discovered; connect with the creative community; manage their projects, products and workflows; and expand their creative capabilities all in one place.
Avid Link allows users to connect with anyone whether they use Avid or third-party tools, and anywhere on the go via an iOS and Android mobile device or on home macOS or Windows systems. For the millions of Avid creative tools users, Avid Link is the perfect complement to their working style since they can conveniently open the app through Pro Tools®, Media Composer® and Sibelius®, and access their Avid Master Account information easily by just logging in.
Demonstrating the sheer star power of the Avid user community, Avid Link is the exclusive online streaming platform for the popular Main Stage events starting today at Avid’s NAMM booth (#15502). A perennial favorite of NAMM attendees, the Avid Main Stage is the place to learn from some of the biggest names in music, live sound and audio post production. This year’s line-up includes iconic producers, editors and mixers best known for working with artists like Foo Fighters, Cardi B and Lady Gaga, and on films such as Venom and Deadpool.
“The Avid Link app is for everyone in the creative community to share content and ideas, connect with other artists, engage in collaborations, and stay up-to-date on news, events and products—all from one interface,” said Rob D’Amico, Director, Audio Solutions Marketing at Avid. “Avid Link appeals to a diverse, passionate community of users because it offers so many benefits from managing product licenses, updates and installations to easily accessing and purchasing the tools needed to expand creative potentials.”
Avid Link features and benefits:
- Access latest news through the Home page – Users can get informed and inspired with access to the latest industry news, customer stories, blogs, and product info. They can also filter the news feed to suit their interests; discover great tips and tricks; and be among the first to hear about new products. They can also gain workflow insight from creative pros.
- Showcase and get discovered through the Profile page – Avid Link gives users a powerful platform to tell their story and promote their work through the Profile tab. Users can get discovered and increase their creative opportunities by tagging their profile with specific skills, specialties and expertise, making it easier for others to find and connect.
- Connect with like-minded creators using Find Talent – Avid Link integrates with the entire Avid Community, making it easy for users to search for and find other artists, musicians, composers, video editors, producers, mixers, filmmakers and media professionals to collaborate with and follow. Users can select “Find Talent” to view the profiles of available talent, review their work, invite them to connect, and send messages about working together.
- Gain wisdom in the Lounges – Users can hang out in the Lounges and start or join a conversation, exchange ideas, and contribute to discussions about products, workflows, and the industry—all in real time.
- Communicate with others in Messages – With the ability to message connections right within Avid Link, it’s easy for users to stay in touch with one another. They can share ideas and discuss projects in real time with a group of collaborators, seek advice and give it by forming mentorships within their own network.
- Access projects anywhere in Pro Tools Projects – In the Pro Tools Projects tab, users can easily invite and add any of their contacts to collaborate on projects. They can accept or decline invitations to collaborate on others’ projects; view what content and changes have been shared; send messages to fellow collaborators; and get notified when others have done the same.
- Manage products with ease in Products – Users can easily manage, download, install, update, redeem, and renew their purchases and plans—and view all applications, licenses, plug-ins, and account info—all in one space. Users can also get access to the latest installers and documentation—or set up automatic software updates.
- Shop in the Marketplace – Users can further expand their creative capabilities by shopping the conveniently accessible Marketplace for new tools and add-ons.
Avidは、コンテンツ制作と、コラボレーション、アセット保護、配信、利用を結びつける最もオープンで効率的なメディアプラットフォームを提供します。Avidの傑出したカスタマー・コミュニティは、Avidの包括的なツールおよびワークフロー・ソリューションを使い、栄えある賞に輝く映画作品、人気の高いテレビ番組、ニュース番組、スポーツイベントのテレビ放送から、ミュージックレコーディング、ライブ・コンサートツアーにいたるまで、世界中が観て、聴いて、愛するメディアを制作、配信、収益化します。最も柔軟な運用と価格オプションを提供するAvidの業界トップソリューションには、Media Composer®、Pro Tools®、Avid NEXIS®、MediaCentral®、iNEWS®、AirSpeed®、Sibelius®、Avid VENUE™、FastServe®、Maestro™などがあります。
アビッド テクノロジー株式会社は米国Avid Technology の100%日本法人です。 www.avid.com/ja/
Avidのソリューションおよびサービスについて、詳しくは www.avid.comwww.avid.com、Facebook、Instagram、Twitter、YouTube、LinkedInでAvidに アクセスするか、Avid Blogsをご覧ください。
© 2021 Avid Technology, Inc. All rights reserved.無断転載・複写を禁じます。 Avid、Avidロゴ、Avid NEXIS、FastServe、AirSpeed、iNEWS、Maestro、MediaCentral、Media Composer、Pro Tools、Avid VENUE、Sibeliusは米国あるいはその他の国におけるAvid Technology, Inc またはその子会社の商標または登録商標です。その他の商標はすべて、各所有者に帰属します。製品の機能、仕様、システム要件、および販売形態は、予告なく変更されることがあります。
アビッド テクノロジー株式会社 マーケティング部