The Avid Service Account Manager (SAM) provides a designated account manager who will be the customer’s primary services business contact along with the Program Manager (if one is engaged). SAMs provide overall and ongoing service relationship with the customer through proactive, open, responsive and collaborative account management.
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customers’ business needs are being met; coordinating with Sales, Customer Loyalty, Professional Services, Product Management and Customer Care personnel
- Advocate for customer requirements and expectations within Avid
- Ensure Customer is pro-actively alerted to:
- Software updates/Changes
- Product obsolescence and New Product Introduction
- Best operational practices and new product information