Put a million-dollar console in your DAW
Metric Halo's ChannelStrip is like having the channel strip section of a large format console—with a few awesome Metric Halo twists! As a signal processing bundle ChannelStrip integrates everything you need to process the channels that make up a mix as well as process the entire mix bus. Featuring an Expander, Compressor, multi-band EQ, and a limiter, ChannelStrip provides a unified interface for processing your tracks. It also includes phase invert, channel delay, comprehensive metering and SpectraFoo™ spectrum analysis—so you can see your audio as well as you can hear it. ChannelStrip is an essential tool for every project. Find out why so many top engineers say that ChannelStrip is the one plugin they literally cannot live without.
Mix/Mastering/Tracking Engineers/Electronic Musicians/Producers—Is Metric Halo ChannelStrip for you?
Yes—everyone that works with audio can benefit from ChannelStrip. Why?
- Rely on the best sound quality available with Metric Halo’s award-winning DSP
- Integrated processing with no compromises
- Efficient ergo-dynamics and workflow
- Detailed metering
- Smooth analog sound with razor-sharp digital precision
- Use SpectraFoo to apply processing just where it is needed
- More than 100 presets included to get you started quickly
- Widely acknowledged to provide that “SSL sound” better than SSL modeling plugins
|Windows||Windows 7 and later|
|Mac||Mac OS 10.7.x and later|
|Pro Tools||Pro Tools 10.x and later|
|Max Sample Rate||192 kHz|
|Copy Protection||Requires iLok|
This product is tested by the Seller for support of current versions of the indicated Avid products and operating systems. For compatibility questions related to older systems, please contact the Seller.