Visceral, gritty, musical feedback delay
Metric Halo Dirty Delay is a fantastic-sounding feedback delay processor with integrated Character and Filters in the delay path. Use it to create awesome vintage echo and tape-delay style sounds as well as create lush and subtle spaces in a mix. Not just a musical feedback delay, Metric Halo Dirty Delay is something special. With integrated Filters and Character in the feedback path, you can make it clean or dirty, vintage or futuristic, subtle or nasty. With dual delay lines, crossfeed, feedback and distortion control, Dirty Delay is capable of creating extraordinarily rich and complex textures and patterns from your audio. Dirty Delay adds texture and movement without the veiling and darkening of the sound that is often associated with feedback delays. Dirty Delay is equally at home in production and performance.
Is Metric Halo Dirty Delay for you? Yes!
- Rely on the best sound quality available with Metric Halo’s award-winning DSP
- Add texture and interest to your mix
- Get the sounds of classic vintage delay processors and echo chambers
- Get quick results with the many provided Metric Halo presets
- Fine tune settings you need with extensive and precise controls
- Add texture and patterns not in the original tracks
- Create complex, interactive patterns
- Enhance the character and tone of drums, guitar and bass
- Turn all the knobs and create something new and unique
- Tap your tempo and play mind-blowing patterns
- Use Character to add grit and tone to your instrument
- Experiment with the Offset knob to make your patterns swing
|Windows||Windows 7 and later|
|Mac||Mac OS 10.7.x and later|
|Pro Tools||Pro Tools 10.x and later|
|Max Sample Rate||192 kHz|
|Copy Protection||Requires iLok|
This product is tested by the Seller for support of current versions of the indicated Avid products and operating systems. For compatibility questions related to older systems, please contact the Seller.