Dolby Atmos Production Suite
Powerful, affordable tools for producing immersive Dolby Atmos mixes in Pro Tools
Create in a three-dimensional sonic environment where you can precisely place and move individual sounds to deliver an entirely new immersive audio experience. The Dolby Atmos Production Suite gives you a complete mixing, editing, and sound design solution for episodic TV and film pre-production. This lightweight solution is configurable using only laptop and headphones, and enables you to edit and pre-mix content for larger Dolby Atmos projects, without tying up your A-room or dub stage.
Mix with more control and efficiency
- Streamline Dolby Atmos mixing with a new unified workflow and interface for configuration, metering, monitoring, and mastering of Dolby Atmos content.
- Create and monitor headphone mixes with advanced binaural render mode metadata.
Integrate easily with your choice of hardware and software
- Access Dolby Atmos mixing workflows with native panner integration in ProTools and Nuendo or in Logic Pro and Ableton Live with the Dolby Atmos Music Panner (separate download.)
- Choose the I/O that fits your studio with support for ASIO and Core Audio interfaces.
- Harness the I/O density and network-ability of Dante I/O.
Create deliverables effortlessly
- Configure up to 64 channels of live re-renders and improved offline rendering.
- Export to ADM BWF, IAB MXF, and MP4.
Master and archive in high resolution
- Master at 96k for a higher- quality 48k output.
- Archive mixes in high resolution to future-proof your content.
- Allows monitoring of content on your Mac without the need for additional hardware
- Provides editorial and premix functionality for music, TV and film
- Enables playback and QC of any Dolby Atmos master file type, greatly simplifying QC workflows for high-value content
Dolby Atmos Renderer
- Render Dolby Atmos audio and metadata
- Record and play back Dolby Atmos master files
- Flexible monitoring options including speaker output and headphone output with binaural rendering
- Perform online and offline re-renders, with channel widths from 2.0 to 9.1.6 as well as Binaural and B-format
- Includes renderer send and return plugins and the Dolby Audio Bridge for passing audio between Avid Pro Tools and the Dolby Atmos Renderer
For technical support, downloads, and additional resources (including VR Players) for creating VR/AR content, visit here
|Mac||Mac OS 10.13.x and later|
|Pro Tools||Pro Tools | Ultimate|
|Copy Protection||Requires iLok|
This product is tested by the Seller for support of current versions of the indicated Avid products and operating systems. For compatibility questions related to older systems, please contact the Seller.