Create your perfect space
HaloVerb is a plugin that allows you to add ambience and depth to your recordings. Based on the original HaloVerb hardware implementation for 2d-Expanded Metric Halo interfaces, the HaloVerb plugin expands on the great algorithmic sound to give you more flexibilty and control. Use the reverb impulse to see the reverberant field as you make adjustments, or hide the graphics and let your ears be your guide. According to mix engineer Billy Decker, “It’s the perfect snare reverb—very thick and three-dimensional. After every snare hit, I can hear the little bits of dust crumbling in the background, little fairies floating around in the background. It’s very deep!” Add subtle ambience or generate the sound of a vintage echo chamber—the extensive presets and easy to use UI let you dial in the sound you want quickly.
Engineers/Producers/Remixers/Musicians—Is Metric Halo HaloVerb for you? Yes!
- Rely on the best sound quality available with Metric Halo’s award-winning DSP
- Add subtle c or create a new space
- Low-latency reverb allows for easy monitor mixes
- Low-cpu hit means you can use as many instances as you need
- Fine tune settings you need with extensive and precise controls
- Get a high-end hardware reverb for software prices
- Get quick results with the many provided Metric Halo presets
|Windows||Windows 7 and later|
|Mac||Mac OS 10.7.x and later|
|Pro Tools||Pro Tools 10.x and later|
|Max Sample Rate||192 kHz|
|Copy Protection||Requires iLok|
This product is tested by the Seller for support of current versions of the indicated Avid products and operating systems. For compatibility questions related to older systems, please contact the Seller.