Fix your mix faster
Metering plugins are dull and unintuitive for the majority of music makers, yet crucial for getting a technically excellent mix. So we developed a tool that artists and producers would actually want to use. We wanted to give music producers a simple solution to assessing the technical details of their music, but with an awesome user experience.
LEVELS allows you to easily and instantly see any technical issues with your mix, without the confusing visuals of existing metering solutions. LEVELS only draws your attention to aspects of your mix that need fixing. Meaning you spend less time figuring out why your mix isn’t working and more time being creative.
- True Peak meter to make sure your masters don't clip
- Standard peak meter. Keep it below -6 dB for a perfect final mix
- EBU R128 compliant integrated and short term LUFS meters—the most accurate way to analyze perceived loudness
- Vectorscope to visualize stereo width
- Correlation meter to monitor phase issues
- Left/right meter to assess the balance of your mix
- Low pass button solos your low frequencies below 300 Hz so you can see their stereo width
- Instantly see if your music is over compressed
- Oscilloscope glows green if your music is dynamic
- "DR" Dynamic Range display based on reliable Short Term LUFS to peak ratio
- Identifies if any channels are outputting unwanted low frequencies
- Helps you clean up your low end giving your track punch and clarity
- Level meters for 40 Hz, 80 Hz, 120 Hz, 160 Hz
|Mac||Mac OS 10.8.x and later
|Pro Tools||Pro Tools | First, Pro Tools 10.x and later|
|Max Sample Rate||192 kHz|
|Copy Protection||Requires iLok|
This product is tested by the Seller for support of current versions of the indicated Avid products and operating systems. For compatibility questions related to older systems, please contact the Seller.