Sometimes the best EQ is a compressor
Multiband Dynamics is a plugin that allows you to add clarity, warmth and punch to your mix. It shapes timbral quality of your audio by running it through a three-band crossover, and providing independent compression in each frequency range before summing the result through a limiter. Without compression, you can broadly shape the timbre of your tracks, and if you need dynamic range control or dynamic EQ, simply enable the compressor for the band. Multiband Dynamics is an essential tool for mixing and mastering, but can also be used for sound design and other audio processing.
Is Metric Halo Multiband Dynamics for you? Yes!
- Rely on the best sound quality available with Metric Halo’s award-winning DSP
- Add clarity, warmth and punch to your mix
- Make room in the mix for tracks that are getting stomped
- Maximize level without losing apparent dynamics
- Achieve broad equalization with high precision
- Mangle sounds as desired
|Windows||Windows 7 and later|
|Mac||Mac OS 10.7.x and later|
|Pro Tools||Pro Tools 10.x and later|
|Max Sample Rate||192 kHz|
|Copy Protection||Requires iLok|
This product is tested by the Seller for support of current versions of the indicated Avid products and operating systems. For compatibility questions related to older systems, please contact the Seller.