Sophisticated transient modifier & waveshaper
TransientControl is a plugin that allows you to modify dynamics in ways that just aren’t possible with traditional compressors. You can directly change the transient (“attack”) and sustain of your audio; this allows you to make your tracks more punchy, or smooth them out so they sit in a mix. TransientControl analyzes your audio and distinguishes between the onset of sounds (the attack), the sustain of sounds and the decay of sounds (the release). With three gain controls you can dial in the relative level of these three elements of the sound.
TransientControl can enhance the attacks of finger-picked guitar, or mute the attack of strumming. Use it to make an instrument sit in the mix or pop out. Control the snap of a snare without affecting the ring. Even use it to change the feel of a percussion pattern. TransientControl does its magic in real-time with no latency, so you can use it for mixing and live.
Is Metric Halo TransientControl for you?
- Rely on the best sound quality available with Metric Halo’s award-winning DSP
- Make your tracks sit in the mix (or stand out—as you need)
- Adjust the dynamics of percussion without compression
- Fine tune settings you need with extensive and precise controls
- Get quick results with the many provided Metric Halo presets
- Add texture and patterns not in the original tracks
- Change the feel of patterns after they have been recorded
- Enhance the character and tone of samples and live tracks
- Make your instrument cut
- Accentuate the snap or sizzle from your drums and percussion
|Windows||Windows 7 and later|
|Mac||Mac OS 10.7.x and later|
|Pro Tools||Pro Tools 10.x and later|
|Max Sample Rate||192 kHz|
|Copy Protection||Requires iLok|
This product is tested by the Seller for support of current versions of the indicated Avid products and operating systems. For compatibility questions related to older systems, please contact the Seller.