NAMM (Hall A, Booth #6400), Anaheim, CA, 1/23/2014
Eleven Rack Editor helps artists and music professionals create the sounds they need with greater speed and efficiency
Avid® (NASDAQ: AVID) today introduced Eleven Rack Editor, providing owners of the Eleven Rack guitar system with a faster, more open workflow for creating and editing high-quality, inspiring guitar tones. The no-cost application makes Eleven Rack software control available for Pro Tools 11 and third-party digital audio workstation solutions.
“As the cost associated with audiences’ rising expectations for sound quality continues to grow, artists and musicians need innovative and affordable solutions to deliver higher quality, inspiring music,” said Chris Gahagan, senior vice president of products and services at Avid. “The release of Eleven Rack Editor fulfills our customers’ request for a standalone software editor, and allows artists and music professionals to create high-quality, inspiring guitar tones with greater speed and efficiency.”
Eleven Rack Editor provides a powerful solution for creating world-class guitar tones, no matter what DAW users prefer.
- Facilitates Pro Tools 11 upgrade – Eleven Rack Editor replaces the software control window that was built into previous versions of Pro Tools, and makes it available as a standalone application. Eleven Rack owners can now upgrade to Pro Tools 11 and enjoy the powerful features, benefits, and 64-bit performance of the world’s most advanced digital audio workstation.
- Intuitive graphical interface – A simple graphical interface displays guitar pedals, amps, and speakers, offering a fast and intuitive way to adjust Eleven Rack settings from a Mac or Windows computer as an alternative to adjusting controls from the front of the Eleven Rack.
- Compatible with any DAW – The Eleven Rack Editor enhances software control for artists and music professionals, allowing them to operate Eleven Rack with any digital audio workstation and get complete control of their sound.
- Eleven Rack presets – Users can download and play thousands of Eleven Rack rig presets of premium guitar sounds from online portals such as http://www.elevenrackpresets.com/.
Eleven Rack Editor is 64-bit only and supports the following operating systems:
- OS X 10.7 and above
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
Availability and Pricing
Eleven Rack Editor will be available worldwide from January 23, 2014. Pricing will be as follows:
- Eleven Rack Editor – free of charge download from avid.com/elevenrackeditor
Avid delivers the most open and efficient media platform, connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution, and consumption. Avid’s preeminent customer community uses Avid’s comprehensive tools and workflow solutions to create, distribute and monetize the most watched, loved and listened to media in the world—from prestigious and award-winning feature films to popular television shows, news programs and televised sporting events, and celebrated music recordings and live concerts. With the most flexible deployment and pricing options, Avid’s industry-leading solutions include Media Composer®, Pro Tools®, Avid NEXIS®, MediaCentral®, iNEWS®, AirSpeed®, Sibelius®, Avid VENUE™, FastServe®, and Maestro™. For more information about Avid solutions and services, visit www.avid.com, connect with Avid on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, or subscribe to Avid Blogs.
© 2021 Avid Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Avid, the Avid logo, Avid NEXIS, FastServe, AirSpeed, iNEWS, Maestro, MediaCentral, Media Composer, Pro Tools, Avid VENUE, and Sibelius are trademarks or registered trademarks of Avid Technology, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Product features, specifications, system requirements and availability are subject to change without notice.
Dolby Atmos is a registered trademark of Dolby Laboratories.