IBC (Hall 7, Booth #J20), AMSTERDAM, 9/11/2015
Learn about Avid All Access, a family of comprehensive membership options that bring even greater value to existing subscription and service plans through the power of Avid Everywhere.
Avid® (Nasdaq: AVID) today unveiled Avid All Access, a family of comprehensive membership options that bring even greater value to existing subscription and service plans through the power of Avid Everywhere™. With the initial offering for Pro Tools®, Avid All Access enhances existing subscription and service plans with a variety of benefits, including immediate access to all available software upgrades, premium customer support, the inclusion of a premium AAX plugin effects bundle, and early access to learning opportunities from professionals and industry luminaries. Avid plans to release All Access plans for Media Composer® and Sibelius® in the future with more value and additional services.
“Avid is committed to providing aspiring and established professionals with exceptional value, professional support, and the industry’s most advanced creative solutions, all key tenants of Avid Everywhere,” said Dana Ruzicka, vice president and Chief Product Officer at Avid. “Avid All Access takes Pro Tools subscription and upgrade plans to a new level, enabling customers to expand their creative capabilities, get the most out of their experience, and create the best quality content.”
Avid All Access accompanies subscription licenses at no additional cost, and is available to perpetual license owners as a renewable annual plan. Options for Avid All Access membership plans include:
A steady stream of feature enhancements
- Stay current with the latest product innovations
- Receive immediate access to every software update and upgrade as soon as they are available
Premium customer support*
- Gain peace of mind and prevent downtime with 24/7 access to highly trained expert Avid customer support
Plugin effects (All Access for Pro Tools only)
- Get early access to learning materials from professionals and industry luminaries
- Quickly gain proficiency using getting-started training materials
- Improve efficiency with training for complex workflows
* Pro Tools perpetual licenses include one free support call to be used within seven days of software activation. Customers can purchase additional support for $99 per year.
© 2021 Avid Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Avid, the Avid logo, Avid NEXIS, FastServe, AirSpeed, iNEWS, Maestro, MediaCentral, Media Composer, Pro Tools, Avid VENUE, and Sibelius are trademarks or registered trademarks of Avid Technology, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Product features, specifications, system requirements and availability are subject to change without notice.
Dolby Atmos is a registered trademark of Dolby Laboratories.