The Avid Certified Support Representative: MediaCentral | Asset Management certification is designed for individuals whose role requires them to install, configure and troubleshoot an Avid MediaCentral | Asset Management system. It is essential to have the skills and competencies to be able to correctly install and configure the MediaCentral | Asset Management system and be prepared to operationally support the system. The Avid ACSR MediaCentral | Asset Management certification is designed to test and validate those skills.
As an ACSR, you become the front line of defense, tasked with keeping everything running smoothly. If you need backup support, your ACSR status gains you access to Avid's senior support team and will connect you to the worldwide community of Avid Certified Support Representatives.
The Avid ACSR MediaCentral | Asset Management certification provides:
- Industry recognition of proven expertise as a technical professional who understands how to install, configure, and support MediaCentral | Asset Management
- Access to the ACSR technical community for peer-to-peer communication
- A certification logo to add to marketing materials, websites, business cards to differentiate yourself and your organization
- Entry in Avid's Certification Registry accessible via the Find a Certified Professional online listing, as well as a Certificate of Achievement
What are the prerequisites?
Prior to attending this course candidates should have the following skills:
- MAM215 MediaCentral | Asset Management System Administration or extensive equivalent experience of MAM 5.x or later is required.
- CX454 ACSR Avid MediaCentral Cloud UX or extensive equivalent experience is highly recommended.
Where can I take the exam?
The Avid ACSR MediaCentral | Asset Management certification exam is an online proctored exam and is offered by Avid. Contact Avid Learning Services for a list of exam dates and more information. Although course attendance is not required to take the certification exam, Avid very strongly recommends candidates take the ACSR MediaCentral | Asset Management System Support (MAM470) to be successful.
How much does certification cost?
All prices, including the cost of the exam and the recommended courses, are set according to currency values in specific countries and regions. Contact Avid Learning Services for your local price.
What do I have to do to maintain certification?
Once you have made the investment to become an ACSR, maintaining your Avid Certification enables you to show your skills and capabilities are current, and provides you with access to the wealth of premium level technical content made available to ACSRs. You’ll also be able to participate and benefit from interaction with peers within the global ACSR community. Recertification does not mandate training attendance, but Avid’s blend of classroom and online recertification training make it easier and faster to maintain your ACSR status. Contact your local Avid Learning Services team for the latest details.
OutilsTrouver un cours
Trouver un partenaire de formation
Trouver un professionnel certifié
Contacter Avid Éducation
Pour toute question, veuillez contacter Avid Education à :
Amérique - firstname.lastname@example.org
Zone APAC - trainingAPAC@avid.com
EMEA – trainingEMEA@avid.com