Suggested length: Self-study and 4 hours Live Virtual Class
The ACSR Avid Media Composer System Support (Virtual Classroom) is a blended course, using a combination of self-study and Live Virtual Class (LVC) designed to support individuals who intend to maintain their Avid Certified Support Representative: Media Composer certification status by sitting the recertification exam.
The course will focus on the installation, administration, and architecture of Windows and Macintosh-based Avid editing systems, with emphasis on new features and functions in the current release.
This is a blended learning course, beginning with self-study followed by a scheduled Live Virtual Class (LVC) providing the opportunity to ask questions of an instructor and interact with fellow course participants.
This course is designed for Avid Certified Support Representatives (ACSRs) in Avid Media Composer System Support who need to update their certification.
MC400 or CS400 ACSR Avid Media Composer System Support certification.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Perform Avid Windows and Macintosh-based editing systems support
- Learn what's new in current software releases
- Learn what’s new in current hardware releases
- Review DX hardware, software and systems compatibility
- Have the foundation to be able to sit the recertification exam