Avid NEXIS, providing intelligent storage for real-time media production, is the world’s first software-defined storage platform that enables true storage virtualization for any media application.
The Avid Certified | Support Representative (ACSR) for Avid NEXIS certification is designed for those personnel who are responsible for these high-performance, mission-critical systems. Whether your system hosts the next great movie release, or millions of dollars of digital broadcast assets, you need the confidence that your organization has the skills to keep it running at peak performance and maximize the investment made.
Achieving the ACSR for Avid NEXIS certification status demonstrates an individual’s ability to install, configure, administer, troubleshoot and support all Avid NEXIS systems.
The ACSR for Avid NEXIS certification provides::
- Industry recognition of proven expertise as a technical professional who understands how to install, configure, troubleshoot, and support Avid NEXIS
- A certification-specific digital badge and credential easily managed and shared on social media and on marketing materials to differentiate yourself and your organization
- Entry in Avid's online certification directory accessible via the Find a Certified Professional, as well as a printable certificate of achievement
- Access to the worldwide community of Avid Certified Support Representatives for peer-to-peer communication, and prioritized access to Avid's Customer Care team
Successful candidates will have extensive experience on the Avid NEXIS platform and products. Although not required, Avid strongly recommends that candidates attend the following courses before the certification exam:
This course takes a blended learning approach, with online learning prior to attending a virtual ‘hands-on’ workshop.
Additionally, it’s recommended that NEXIS ACSR candidates first complete the following ASCR, or have equivalent experience:
The following certification exam study guide is available to help you assess your readiness to take the exam:
Achieving certification as an ACSR for both Media Composer and Avid NEXIS puts you on the path towards Elite status:
The additional certifications on that path are:
- Avid Certified | Support Representative, MediaCentral Production Management
- Avid Certified | Support Representative, MediaCentral Cloud UX
For further questions on the cost, schedules, and maintenance of your certification, please see:
Learning Partner を検索する
アメリカ大陸 – firstname.lastname@example.org
アジアパシフィック – trainingAPAC@avid.com
ヨーロッパ・中東・アフリカ – trainingEMEA@avid.com