Avid Maestro Graphics systems are a comprehensive set of tools to create and enhance on-air and in-studio presentations with graphics and animation.
The Avid Certified | Support Representative (ACSR) for Avid Graphics certification is designed for those personnel who are responsible for these mission-critical systems. Whether your environment hosts the next big graphically enhanced sporting event or breaking news story, you need the confidence that your organization has the skills to keep it running at peak performance and maximize the investment made.
The ACSR for Maestro Graphics certification demonstrates an individual’s ability to install, configure, troubleshoot, and support Avid’s Maestro Graphics systems.
The ACSR for Maestro Graphics certification provides:
- Industry recognition of proven expertise as a technical professional who understands how to install, configure, troubleshoot and support Avid’s Maestro Graphics systems.
- A certification-specific digital badge and credential easily managed and shared on social media and on marketing materials to differentiate yourself and your organization
- Entry in Avid's online certification directory accessible via the Find a Certified Professional online listing, as well as a printable certificate of achievement
- Access to the worldwide community of Avid Certified Support Representatives for peer-to-peer communication, and prioritized access to Avid's Customer Care team
Successful candidates will have extensive experience with Avid Maestro Graphics hardware and software. Although not required, Avid strongly recommends that candidates complete the following courses before the certification exam:
This course takes a blended learning approach, with online learning prior to attending a virtual ‘hands-on’ workshop. The extensive hands-on training helps candidates build the knowledge and skills required to pass the certification exam.
The following certification exam study guide is available to help you assess your readiness to take the exam:
To further educate yourself on the Avid Maestro Graphic systems and additional functionality beyond this certification, the following courses are suggested:
- MD101 Maestro | Designer Basics
- ML101 Maestro | Live Basics
- MN101 Maestro | News Basics
- MN201 Maestro | News Advanced
- ME215 Maestro | Engine System Administration
For further questions on the cost, schedule, and maintenance of your certification, please see: