DELIVERY MODE & LENGTH
eLearning (Avid Learning Central): 4 hours
Instructor-Led (Private OnSite*): 4 hours
- One-half day of live classroom training
MediaCentral | Cloud UX platform streamlines workflow by changing the way media professionals access, create, share, and manage media. Designed to accommodate a wide array of workflows, MediaCentral | Cloud UX platform provides real-time media access through a web client and access to MediaCentral | Newsroom Management scripts and rundowns via iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android devices. The MediaCentral | Cloud UX Platform System Administration (CX300) course is designed for the experienced MediaCentral | Newsroom Management and MediaCentral | Production Management system administrator who will manage the MediaCentral | Cloud UX platform and its components. Students learn to add groups, configure settings, licensing, perform maintenance tasks, and basic troubleshooting. The MediaCentral | Cloud UX Publish app may also be a topic if applicable to the environment.
This course is designed for system administrators who will maintain MediaCentral | Cloud UX platform, including user and settings management and maintenance.
Depending on the MediaCentral | Cloud UX platform and components that will be supported, the administrator should have experience administering:
- Avid MediaCentral | Production Management
- Avid MediaCentral | Newsroom Management
- Avid NEXIS
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the Avid MediaCentral | Cloud UX platform components
- Manage MediaCentral | Cloud UX groups
- View and modify MediaCentral | Cloud UX settings
- Configure Publish for AirSpeed and MediaCentral | Transfer
- Send to Playback
- Understand MediaCentral | Cloud UX licensing
- Understand Kubernetes
- Perform maintenance tasks
- Perform basic troubleshooting
- View log files
- Understand Publish to Twitter, Facebook, and CMS
*The course hours for the private onsite classes are shown as a suggested recommendation. Avid will work with you directly to customize courses to meet your specific needs and Avid workflows.