The PT400 is a blended class in which participants complete 9 hours of self-paced e-learning, followed by 15 hours of Live online or classroom Instructor-Led Training.
The ACSR Pro Tools System Support (PT400) is a blended course providing online content prior to attending a live online or classroom Instructor-led training program. Participants will learn configuration and troubleshooting techniques in a practical, hands on environment to minimize system downtime and maximize productivity, focusing on Pro Tools | Ultimate software and HD-series hardware problems. After completing the class, participants are able to provide first-line support to the Avid Pro Tools and Pro Tools | Ultimate customer base.
This course prepares candidates for the Avid Certified Support Representative: Pro Tools certification exam.
This course is designed for:
- Support and maintenance personnel
- Pro Tools Ultimate users who wish to expand their technical expertise
The following are highly recommended:
- Completion of the Pro Tools Fundamentals (PT101) course, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with macOS and Windows Operating Systems
- Technical and operational knowledge of Avid Pro Tools Ultimate systems with HD-series hardware is recommended
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify and configure Mac & PC CPUs and Operating Systems for use with Pro Tools software & hardware
- Install and configure Pro Tools | Ultimate software & HD-series hardware
- Review and identify Pro Tools | HD hardware including audio interfaces, PCIe cards, and synchronization devices
- Explore, install, configure, and troubleshoot synchronization concepts
- Compare capabilities between Pro Tools product lines
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems on Pro Tools systems
- Be ready to sit the ACSR Pro Tools certification exam