Avid Learning Partner (ALP) Program
The Avid Learning Partner (ALP) program is designed to attract the most skilled training organizations in the industry, be they independent training companies, corporations, universities, or other educational institutions that provide training on Avid products. By combining the market presence and instructional excellence of our partners with the content, curriculum and Certification developed by Avid's product experts and course developers, we can ensure Avid customers achieve the highest level of success possible.
Avid Learning Partners have access to the official Avid curriculum and Certification exams, dedicated program staff, and co-marketing resources to support implementation of Avid training products.
Partner applications are submitted online and are reviewed upon receipt. Approval on a per location basis is made based on the following criteria:
- Demand for training in the region
- Existing Avid product expertise
- Exceptional strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- Quality, coverage and comprehensiveness of sales resources
- A clear marketing plan to promote Avid training and Certification
- Experience running a training business and delivering high quality training
- Suitable dedicated training facilities and equipment
- Experienced Instructors who will complete the Avid Certified Instructor (ACI) process for each course they will deliver
The ALP program enables those who meet the criteria above not only to deliver training and certification in the traditional classroom environment but now with the ALP Online Extension it also allows the use of online, mobile and blended learning models. Find out more.
If you feel your organization has the expertise and commitment to support current and future generations of Avid product users and enthusiasts, then we want to hear from you.