We’ve got great news to share about Avid Maestro broadcast graphics production.
Sought out for its modular graphics tools that can be customized to your unique news, sports, and live production needs, Avid Maestro is now easier to access and use than ever before.
To provide you with even more flexibility, we are offering Maestro software as a subscription, and as a software only solution, for new and existing customers. The benefits are many:
- Easily upgrade your existing Maestro software to a new subscription as the new software works with your existing graphics designs and templates
- Future-proof your production by always having access to the latest features and technologies through a steady stream of software releases
- Choose from a variety of preconfigured subscription packages that provide all the graphics production tools, workflows, security, and capabilities you need
- Get Maestro | Designer and Maestro to MediaCentral Gateway included with subscriptions at no additional charge
- Use your own hardware, based on supported specifications, for on-premises or cloud installation
“Flexibility is what Maestro is all about,” explains Maestro Product Manager, Amir Hochfeld. “We know our customers constantly seek new ways to enhance their output and also new business models, particularly as so many are considering moving their workflows to the cloud. Offering Maestro as a software-only subscription, which can be moved from an on-premises system to one in the cloud very easily, is an important step in that process.”
Whether you are a designer working in Maestro | Designer; a journalist using templates in the web-based MediaCentral | Cloud UX; an editor working in Media Composer or Adobe Premiere Pro; or a playout operator in the studio control room, Maestro delivers efficient, integrated workflows.
“Graphics lie at the heart of many broadcasters’ studio workflows, enabling their creative teams to deliver stunning imagery, lifting their storytelling to new heights,” Hochfeld says. “We have seen incredible examples of effective graphics this year.”
Learn more about Avid Maestro and how you can use it to make your graphics front and center of your stories.