15 hours of Live Virtual Instructor-Led Training spread over 3 days
The ACSR Pro Tools S6 | System Support (PT430S6) course is an online classroom workshop that provides training in all aspects of installing, configuring, maintaining, troubleshooting and supporting Avid Pro Tools | S6 systems.
Students will learn configuration and troubleshooting techniques to minimize system downtime and maximize productivity. After completing the class, participants will be able to provide first-line support for the Pro Tools | S6 product line.
This course prepares candidates for the Avid Certified Support Representative: Pro Tools | S6 certification exam.
This course is designed for:
- Support and maintenance personnel
- Systems Integrators
- Pro Tools | S6 users who wish to expand their technical expertise
- Sound engineers
- Avid Pro Tools | S6 Resellers looking to attain Control Surface Advanced Specialization
The following are highly recommended:
Working knowledge of Pro Tools software.
PT400 ACSR Pro Tools System Support or equivalent experience
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify, install, and configure Pro Tools | S6 system components and options
- Understand basic S6 operational concepts including session navigation and parameter control
- Control monitoring over EUCON from the S6 surface, including installation and configuration of Avid monitoring solutions with Pro Tools | S6
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Use Pro Tools | S6 in a multiple workstation environment
- Be ready to sit the Avid Certified Support Representative Pro Tools| S6 certification exam