Save time with ready-made teaching materials
The Worksheet Creator saves you hours of time by giving you a comprehensive range of ready-made teaching materials—over 1,700 worksheets, projects, exercises, songs, instrumental pieces, lyrics, posters, reference material, and other resources.
Individuals or groups can use the worksheets in class or for homework—either on paper or on the computer. All of the materials are carefully designed to fulfill curriculum requirements, and to suit school students of all ages. Some of them (such as the repertoire and reference material) are also useful for universities and instrumental teachers.
Many of the worksheets have random questions that are different each time. You can produce both a worksheet for the student and a completed answer sheet to save time when grading. And it all takes just a few seconds.
Creating a worksheet
Just choose from six main categories in the Worksheet Creator:
- Elements of music covers music theory and musicianship.
- Writing and creating music includes notation, transposing, arranging, composing, and improvising.
- Selected repertoire has over 400 pieces for voice, piano, and other instruments, including songs in 14 different languages and 50 Bach keyboard pieces, suitable for study, arranging and performance. There are also 45 poems to set to music.
- Reference includes over 200 scales and modes, ranges of different instruments, etc.
- Posters, flashcards, and games has nearly 200 of these, from notes and keys to pictures of instruments.
- UK KS3 and GCSE projects has UK-specific projects from African drumming to serialism.
Each of these categories contains further sub-categories. For example, Elements of Music includes 14 areas, such as rhythm, scales, sight-reading, and ear training. So with a few clicks, you can narrow down your choice to just what you need.
Then just choose how many questions you want—and up pops the ready-to-use student worksheet, plus a filled-in answer sheet.
Using your own worksheet
You don't have to use the Worksheet Creator materials as they are. You can either adapt them to your own requirements, or create your own worksheets based on the included blank templates.