The Avid Certified Support Representative: MediaCentral | Asset Management certification is designed for individuals whose role requires them to install, configure and troubleshoot anMediaCentral | Asset Management system. It is essential to have the skills and competencies to be able to correctly install and configure the MediaCentral | Asset Management system and be prepared to operationally support the system. The Avid ACSR MediaCentral | Asset Management certification is designed to test and validate those skills.
As an ACSR, you become the front line of defense, tasked with keeping everything running smoothly. If you need backup support, your ACSR status gains you access to Avid's senior support team and will connect you to the worldwide community of Avid Certified Support Representatives.
The Avid ACSR MediaCentral | Asset Management certification provides:
- Industry recognition of proven expertise as a technical professional who understands how to install, configure, and support MediaCentral | Asset Management
- Access to the ACSR technical community for peer-to-peer communication
- A certification logo to add to marketing materials, websites, business cards to differentiate yourself and your organization
- Entry in Avid's Certification Registry accessible via the online listing, as well as a Certificate of Achievement
Prior to attending this course candidates should have the following skills:
- or extensive equivalent experience of MAM 5.x or later is required.
- or extensive equivalent experience is highly recommended.
The Avid ACSR MediaCentral | Asset Management certification exam is an online proctored exam and is offered by Avid. Contact Avid Learning Services for a list of exam dates and more information. Although course attendance is not required to take the certification exam, Avid very strongly recommends candidates take the to be successful.
All prices, including the cost of the exam and the recommended courses, are set according to currency values in specific countries and regions. Contact Avid Learning Services for your local price.
Once you have made the investment to become an ACSR, maintaining your Avid Certification enables you to show your skills and capabilities are current, and provides you with access to the wealth of premium level technical content made available to ACSRs. You’ll also be able to participate and benefit from interaction with peers within the global ACSR community. Recertification does not mandate training attendance, but Avid’s blend of classroom and online recertification training make it easier and faster to maintain your ACSR status. Contact your local Avid Learning Services team for the latest details.