Pro Tools | MTRX II
Gain total command of your audio workflow
Take on the largest music and audio productions with a powerful studio centerpiece that offers exceptional sound quality. Designed for Pro Tools | HDX and other DAWs, Pro Tools | MTRX II builds on the versatility of its predecessor, offering greater I/O, routing, and monitoring flexibility. Streamline your studio with a single interface that enables you to replace multiple devices, connect anything to everything, and tune any room in your facility to get the best sound possible.
Pro Tools | MTRX II at a glance
- Streamline your studio—Get 64 channels of built-in DigiLink I/O, 256 Dante channels, and 64 MADI channels, plus eight option card slots and a Thunderbolt 3 option slot in a single interface
- Get unparalleled sound clarity—Capture and output audio without any coloration—exactly as the sources sound—with impeccably clean, transparent, and highly detailed AD/DA conversion
- Monitor audio in more ways—Gain flexibility with integrated SPQ Speaker Processing, DADman Pro | Mon monitor control, and a 512 x 64 summing mixer for full Dolby Atmos theatrical monitoring
- Feed any input to any output—Route, split, and patch audio across multiple devices and rooms in your facility with the massive 4,096 x 4,096 matrix router
- Expand your workflow—Work with multiple DAWs, connect to Pro Tools | HDX and/or a Mac or PC, route audio over IP with Dante, and add and reconfigure I/O as needed, enabling new creative possibilities
Choose your workflow
The sound quality of MTRX is outstanding. I’ve received an enormous number of comments from clients who have felt that the sound quality at Power Station has improved with these new systems.
IAN KAGEY, DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS, POWER STATION BERKLEE NYC
MTRX is the hub I use to connect everything in my studio. I can pretty much patch any analog, any digital, any format input or output to anything else.
MICK GUZAUSKI, GRAMMY-WINNING MIXER AND ENGINEER (JENNIFER LOPEZ, ONE DIRECTION, PHARRELL WILLIAMS)
Pro Tools | MTRX is a complete solution. It allows me to run the largest sessions with multiple workstations controlling a single MTRX, like it’s one system.
ALAN MEYERSON, GRAMMY-WINNING SCORE MIXER (DUNKIRK, WONDER WOMAN, THE DARK KNIGHT)
MTRX is the unified AD/DA and monitor controller in my studio. Switching between analog, AES, and Dante sources is part of my daily workflow, and MTRX makes it effortless, all in the digital domain.
CRAIG BAUER, GRAMMY-WINNING PRODUCER AND MIXER (KANYE WEST, HALO CIRCUS, THE CLARK SISTERS)