Avid’s MediaCentral platform solves the challenges faced by media companies of all sizes by providing an open, extensible, and customizable foundation that streamlines and simplifies media workflows by tightly integrating all products and services that run on top of it.
The Avid Certified | Support Representative (ACSR) for MediaCentral |Cloud UX certification is designed to verify the advanced knowledge and skills required to install, maintain, troubleshoot, administer, and support the MediaCentral platform solution. It is recommended for technical support staff and managers, installers, and system administrators who work with MediaCentral | Cloud UX.
The ACSR for MediaCentral Cloud UX certification provides:
- Industry recognition of proven expertise as a technical professional who understands how to install, configure, troubleshoot, and support the Avid MediaCentral platform
- A certification-specific digital badge and credential easily managed and shared on social media and on marketing materials to differentiate yourself and your organization
- Entry in Avid's online certification directory accessible via the Find a Certified Professional online listing, as well as a printable certificate of achievement
- Access to the worldwide community of Avid Certified Support Representatives for peer-to-peer communication, and prioritized access to Avid's Customer Care team
Successful candidates will have extensive experience on the Avid MediaCentral platform. Although not required, Avid strongly recommends that candidates complete the following courses before the certification exam:
This course takes a blended learning approach, with online learning prior to attending a virtual ‘hands-on’ workshop. The extensive hands-on training helps build the knowledge and skills needed to pass the certification exam. In addition, candidates will learn the base architecture, the terminology, methods and processes used for Avid’s MediaCentral products.
Avid also strongly recommends achieving the following prior certification, but it’s not required:
The following certification exam study guide is available to help you assess your readiness to take the exam:
Achieving certification as an ACSR for MediaCentral Cloud UX is a step on the path towards:
The additional certifications on that path are:
- Avid Certified | Support Representative, Media Composer
- Avid Certified | Support Representative, Avid NEXIS
- Avid Certified | Support Representative, MediaCentral Production Management
In addition, to expand your learning on Avid’s MediaCentral products, the following additional courses are suggested:
For further questions on the cost, schedule, and maintenance of your certification, please see: