The Avid Certified | Support Representative (ACSR) for Pro Tools certification is designed for individuals working to install, configure and support Avid Pro Tools systems. Whether you’re looking to be certified yourself, or certify your employees, this certification is recognized worldwide by top music and post-production studios, as well as broadcast facilities, and serves as a validation of an individual’s skills and expertise with industry-standard Pro Tools.
The ACSR for Pro Tools certification demonstrates that you have the technical and operational skills needed to install, manage, support, and troubleshoot Avid Pro Tools regardless of platform or complexity of your system. As an ACSR, you become the front line of defense and support, tasked with keeping everything running smoothly.
The ACSR for Pro Tools certification provides:
- Industry recognition of proven expertise as a technical professional who understands how to install, configure, troubleshoot and support Avid Pro Tools systems
- A certification-specific digital badge and credential easily managed and shared on social media and on marketing materials to differentiate yourself and your organization
- Entry in Avid's online certification directory accessible via the Find a Certified Professional online listing, as well as a printable certificate of achievement
- Access to the worldwide community of Avid Certified Support Representatives for peer-to-peer communication, and prioritized access to Avid's Customer Care team
Successful candidates will have extensive experience on Pro Tools. Although not required, Avid strongly recommends that candidates complete the following courses before the certification exam:
A foundational course covering everything an individual needs to know to complete all aspects of a basic Pro Tools project.
This course takes a blended learning approach, with online learning prior to attending a virtual instructor-led training with a ‘hands-on’ workshop. Candidates will learn configuration and troubleshooting techniques to minimize system downtime and maximize productivity, focusing on Pro Tools | Ultimate software and Pro Tools Systems and Interfaces.
The following certification exam study guide is available to help you assess your readiness to take the exam:
Once certified, you can further deepen your expertise, add to your credentials, and further demonstrate your mastery of Avid’s range of audio products by pursuing one or more of the following technical certifications:
- Avid Certified | Support Representative, Avid S6
- Avid Certified | Support Representative, Avid VENUE S6L
Or pursue additional Pro Tools user certifications:
- Avid Certified | Pro Tools Game Audio Specialist
- Avid Certified | Sonnox Plug-In Specialist
- Avid Certified | Pro Tools Music Professional
- Avid Certified | Pro Tools Post Professional
- Avid Certified | Pro Tools Dolby Atmos Professional
- Avid Certified | Pro Tools Music Expert
- Avid Certified | Pro Tools Post Expert
- Avid Certified | Avid S6 Expert
For further questions on the cost, schedule, and maintenance of your certification, please see the following: